37 hrs per week
We are seeking to appoint a Science Technician to provide a technical support service within the Science department.
Main duties are:
- Ensuring that equipment and materials are correctly set out in advance for practical lessons for the Science department
- Maintain all equipment within the department, reporting faults to the Head of Science
- Preparation of stock equipment for use within the department and those for specific lessons
- Some photocopying and preparation of materials for delivery of lessons
- Ensuring the general cleanliness and tidiness of the room
The closing date: Noon Monday 13 March 2017
For further details of any of the above, an application form or to visit the school, please contact Mrs Sara Lawton, Headteacher’s PA, Adeyfield School, Longlands, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4DE.
Tel: 01442 406020 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safeguarding Policy
- Job Description - Science Technician
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Application Form(PDF)
- Child Protection Policy
- Application Form(Word)
Adeyfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.