35hrs per week term time only
We are seeking to appoint a person to provide the school with support in improving student attendance and enhancing the teaching and learning within the school to maximise potential. The post holder is responsible for making appropriate decisions about resources required and how best to utilise these. On occasions this will need to be referred to the Pastoral Manager for non-routine decisions.
Main duties are:
- Support the school in improving punctuality and lateness by informing Heads of Key Stage of students who are late
- Make contact with home on the 1st and 3rd day of absence making sure to record all contact
- Produce attendance reports as requested by Head of Key Stage, Senior Leadership Team and Pastoral Manager
- Ensure all paperwork relating to student attendance is filed and records are maintained
- SIMS.net: Monitor taking of registers and report regular incomplete register to Pastoral Manager
The closing date is Noon on Monday 13 March 2017
If you require further details, an application form or wish to visit the school, please contact Mrs Sara Lawton, Headteacher’s PA, Adeyfield School, Longlands, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4DE.
Tel: 01442 406020 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safeguarding Policy
- Job Description - Attendance Support
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Application Form(PDF)
- Child Protection Policy
- Application Form(Word)
Adeyfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.