21hrs per week (10.45am-3pm)(52 weeks per year)
We are seeking to appoint a person to work as part of our site team to support the Facilities Manager in maintaining a clean and when necessary safe, environment.
Main duties are:
- General cleaning duties
- Maintaining a safe site, dealing with spillages and other potential hazards at the direction of the Facilities Manager
- Handyperson duties which arise from use of the school site
- Supporting the site team in completing projects around the school
- General porterage - moving of furniture, equipment and deliveries
The closing date is Noon on Monday 13 March 2017
If you require further details, an application form or wish to visit the school, please contact Mrs Sara Lawton, Headteacher’s PA, Adeyfield School, Longlands, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4DE.
Tel: 01442 406020 or email: email@example.com
- Safeguarding Policy
- Job Description - Assistant Caretaker
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Application Form(PDF)
- Child Protection Policy
- Application Form(Word)
Adeyfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.