Required for 1 September 2017
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is a well-qualified, highly motivated, forward thinking, inspirational teacher to become a Lead Practitioner in Maths.
You will be:
- An outstanding teacher with a proven track record of success.
- Ambitious and an aspirational teacher with the determination to make a significant impact in the school.
- Someone with a clear vision in how to develop Teaching and Learning across the school.
- A teacher with recent success at development of other teachers.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 21 April 2017
If you require further details, an application form or wish to visit the school, please contact Mrs Sara Lawton, Headteacher’s PA, Adeyfield School, Longlands, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4DE.
Tel: 01442 406020 or email: email@example.com
- Person Specification - Lead Practitioner
- Job Description - Lead Practitioner
- Information about the School and Post
- Application Form(PDF)
- Child Protection Policy
- Application Form(Word)
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
Adeyfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.