Head of Creative Arts & Sport
Required for 1 September 2017
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to become our Head of CAS.
The ability to teach PE would be desirable but not essential.
You will be:
- An outstanding teacher with a proven track record of success.
- Ambitious and an aspirational leader with the determination to make a significant impact in the school.
- Someone with a clear vision in how to develop students with an impact on achievement.
- A good understanding of how to track student progress and make appropriate interventions to improve standards.
Closing date: 21 April 2017
If you require further details, an application form or wish to visit the school, please contact Mrs Sara Lawton, Headteacher’s PA, Adeyfield School, Longlands, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4DE.
Tel: 01442 406020 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Person Specification - Head of CAS
- Job Description - Head of CAS
- Information about the School and Post
- Application Form(PDF)
- Child Protection Policy
- Application Form(Word)
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
Adeyfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.