The East Dacorum Co-operative Learning Trust
Adeyfield School is a founding partner in the Trust along with The Astley Cooper & Longdean Schools.
The Trust aims to ensure that we reinforce the co-operative values of Self Help, Self-Reliance, Equity, Equality, Democracy and Solidarity by:
- Developing outstanding teaching for all our students
- Developing our partnership with parents and the wider community to raise aspirations & achievement for all
- Developing partnerships with higher education providers and employers to provide opportunities for all young people
- Developing smooth transitions for all students at each stage in their lives
- Using the co-operative values and framework to structure collaboration between the schools and wider community for the benefit of all whilst holding all parties to account
The establishment of the Trust represents an exciting opportunity to keep Adeyfield School an integral part of the local community whilst working more closely with the other local schools to achieve the best possible education for each student.
Working alongside the schools are a number of partners, these are:
- Herts for Learning
- Roundwood Park School
- The University of Hertfordshire
- The Rotary Club of Hemel Hempstead
- The Schools’ Co-operative Society
We are keen that clear links are maintained with our local community and for this reason the Trust have asked Ian Harrison to become a partner. Ian brings a wealth of experience having worked as a director for a global company.
More information about the Schools’ Co-operative Society can be found on their website [click here]